6.02.2013

Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz


Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz, “lifelong treasure of destiny”, is not something that develops over time. It is something that happens instantaneously. It courses through you like the water of a river after a storm. Filling you and emptying you all at once. You feel it throughout your body. In your hands. In your heart. In your stomach. In your skin. Have you ever felt this way about someone? 
If you have to think about it, you have not felt it. 
Everyone does eventually. You just never know when or where.
This is what How I Met Your Mother had told me since the beginning of its 8th season. Surprisingly, I believe in it. I might have felt that way about someone. Someone that I really care about. Someone that I could remember almost everything which related to him, without any effort. But I don't know whether do I still have to think about it. Sometimes I get confused, sometimes I do want to universe to tell me something, sometimes I do want to be visible. Now I get tired of waiting for the sign from universe. "Aren't you tired of waiting for destinyTed? Isn't it time to make your own destiny?" Yes, unfortunately, Robin's right.
But now, I am clueless. I don't believe in coincidences. I don't want people to tell me what to do or to tell them what to do. I don't want myself to tell me what to do either. There's gotta be something to do. 
I've been thinking about lebenslangerschicksalsschatz. Will he ever find me? 
If I haven't met him yet, where are you, is there a traffic jam along the way? 
If I have met him, are you having a second thought? Do you have any idea where are we heading to?

Looking forward to watching the 9th season of HIMYM!

No comments:

Post a Comment