5.10.2010

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah I'm accepted in University of Indonesia. I missed the Accounting, but I got the Law. Yes, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia. OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

8 May in the morning, I missed sholat tahajud. And I woke up late. I prayed subuh and then did the dhuha too. I buzzed off myself to take the newspaper, Kompas. And thank God, I was in the list. Not the accounting, but law. Thank God.

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... for your prayers, support, attention, love and everything. It means so much for me. Thankyou.

Good luck to those who join the UMB, I know you can get it! And good luck for the Snmptn too. God bless you!

I posted about my failure in Unpad (my previous post). but now i realize that God gives me what the best for me. :) Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment