4.30.2010

From Will Hayes to April

"I wanna marry you because you're the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. So, will you, um, marry me?"

Movie : Definitely, Maybe.

God! This man is the one. He's the one. How can you still be standing at your feet at the very moment if someone-who loves you just the way you are- are saying this to you and he means it? Look at those bold the firsts and the onlys! This is the man everyone's dreaming about. This is the man that I've been looking for. He doesn't have to get down on his knee. He just has to say it. Just say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment